2019 River Festival - July 6th & July 7th
This is Stratford-upon-Avon’s eleventh annual river festival and it goes from strength to strength - winning the prestigious Tourism Initiative for the Pride of Stratford Award in 2016 and 2018.
The festival is funded by 492 town centre businesses who are members of Stratforward Business Improvement District (BID).
Come and enjoy two days of fun celebrating Stratford’s beautiful River Avon and our wonderful town. It’s a quintessentially English Summer festival and it’s free!
There’s loads to see and do including, we hope:
- Amazing sounds of live music throughout the Festival days on both The Bandstand and Acoustic Stage
- A delicious choice of global street foods
- Choice of local ales, Pimms and Prosecco
- Fun activities for all ages in the Family & Charity area
- Static narrow boats moored along the river bank
- A diverse craft market
- Stunning Saturday firework display at 10:15pm
- And much much more!
The River Festival is funded by 492 Stratford town centre businesses who are members of the Stratford-upon-Avon Business Improvement District.
During you visit why not pay some of them a visit and make the most of the great selection of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and attractions as well as high street stores just a five minute walk across the bridge.
View last years brochure below to get a taste of what might happen
This years brochure should be available at the end of June