Take part in the Stratford Town Centre Food Festival Baking Competition
this year organised by and in aid of The Shakespeare Hospice!
The 2019 competition categories are:
Under 16s Cupcake's
1st – Family ticket for 4 at Magic Alley
2nd – Family ticket for 4 at the MAD museum
3rd – Painting kit from The Works
16s and over Celebration Cake with a "Stratford" theme
1st – Family season ticket for Stratford Butterfly Farm
2nd – Cream Tea for 2 at Mercure Shakespeare Hotel
3rd – Tickets for 2 at Stratford Everyman Cinema
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions before printing out and completing the entry form here.
Notes from the competition organiser:
- Terms & conditions here
- Please complete the entry form and bring with your entry. You must supply an accurate list of ingredients on your entry form
- What is a celebration cake? It can be anything.... open to interpretation so you have freedom to do what you would like.... It can be a birthday cake, party style or wedding.... It really is up to you but it needs to have a Stratford theme.
- The competition will be judged on both taste and appearance.
- Can I include nuts? If your product contains nuts please just make sure they are accurately listed on your ingredients sheet.
- How many cupcakes? we suggest a min of 6 cakes but there is no maximum.
Take your entry to The Shakespeare Hospice stall opposite Shakespeare's Birthplace on Henley Street between 10am and noon on Saturday 21st September and the judging will take place at 1pm.
The cakes will be sold afterwards with all proceeds going to The Shakespeare Hospice.